Making an Insurance claim

Schools making claims in respect of school property should use the General Insurance Claim Form.

Please complete the claim form and send it with all the relevant supporting documents to:

Catholic Church Underwriting Agency (CCUA)
PO Box 91 747
Victoria Street West
Auckland 1142
Freephone: 0800 656 760
Fax (09) 356 7221

It is also important that you notify Sarita Smit at the Archdiocese of Wellington of the claim so the Proprietor is kept informed (and can take any additional action as required by the policy).