1 April 2020
Due to Covid-19 restrictions and the Government’s rules to stop delivery of printed ‘community’ newspapers and magazines, WelCom, due out for Palm Sunday, 5 April, has been adapted as an online publication. Printed copies of WelCom will not be available during New Zealand’s lockdown.
The link to the WelCom website to read this month’s newspaper online is:
How to access the online version of WelCom.
- Click on the link (above).
- To enlarge the publication on your screen, click on the ‘full screen’ small square icon at the bottom right side of your screen.
- To turn the pages, click on the arrow symbol at the centre right side of the page (and left arrow to reverse).
- To increase size of the page or part of an article, with your cursor move the toggle on the slide bar at the bottom right area of your screen (right to increase size or left to reduce page size).
- Enjoy reading this month’s edition.
During the Covid-19 lockdown period, we will be producing WelCom online. We will notify you when the next online edition is ready.
Please continue to email your stories and photos to: email@example.com
Take care and stay safe.
Archdiocese of Wellington and Diocese of Palmerston North
PO Box 1937