Senior Social Worker
Wellington Catholic Social Services is looking for a Senior Social Worker
Full time role – 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our team at Catholic Social Services located in Wellington. This is a challenging and rewarding position. In this position you will have the chance to play a key role in the development of Catholic Social Services and contribute to a dynamic team.
The job involves working alongside individuals and families, ensuring they have access to all the supports they need for successful outcomes in their lives. In this role you will work with children, young people, couples and families. You will have a passion for people and a commitment to their well-being.
The successful applicant will have:
- A proven record of applying the principles of Te Tiriti O Waitangi and the implementation of Mātauranga Maori and Te Ao Maori in all aspects of Social Work practice.
- An understanding of bi-cultural and multi-cultural environments, able to deliver culturally competent services.
- Preferably a minimum of four years post-graduate experience working as a social worker with well-developed case management skills
- Strong administration and documentation skills
- Experience working with issues of family harm, and protection of children
- Excellent communication and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Experience working collaboratively in the community and with agencies across the social service sector
- Current registration as a social worker and have completed a tertiary qualification in social work
- Covid 19 vaccination certificate
For a copy of the job description or additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 385 8642
Applications close at 3pm Monday 10th January 2022
Please email your CV, including three clinical referees, and a covering letter to email@example.com