There are three positions currently available in the Archdiocese of Wellington:
Director of Church Mission
Please follow link for details: https://www.ocg.co.nz/resources/jobs/director-church-mission/SMA68375OCG
Director of Development, Investment and Finance
The Archbishop of Wellington is personally committed to instituting a culture of safeguarding within the Archdiocese where all people are safe from harm and abuse. Working closely with and providing advice to the Archbishop, liaising with the Archdiocesan and parish leadership teams, you will
- take responsibility for the ongoing implementation and oversight of the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults across the Archdiocese
- demonstrate significant experience in safeguarding and child protection
- possess sound knowledge of New Zealand legal requirements concerning Safeguarding.
- be a collaborative team player with excellent communication, facilitation and influencing skills
- have a personal commitment to uphold the values and principles of safeguarding within the Catholic Church in New Zealand.
This is a challenging and demanding position requiring insight, professional judgement, engagement skills and a passion for safeguarding. The appointee will have the chance to play a key role in assisting the Archbishop to implement the mission of the Archdiocese.
The role is permanent and part-time (15 hours per week)
To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to:HR@wn.catholic.org.nz Applications close Monday 30 November 2020