Catholic Schools Education Services (CSES) are a team of education professionals who provide high quality support and assistance to the Catholic schools of the Archdiocese of Wellington in the ongoing promotion and strengthening of Catholic Character and the development of theologically and spiritually formed teachers.
We aim to:
- Ensure professional development meets the needs of our schools.
- Support and implement the priorities of the Archbishop and the NZCBC for schools.
- Grow and develop authentic Catholic leadership at all levels within Catholic Schools.
- Provide all Catechetical/ Christian Studies students with opportunities to become competent and confident in teaching Religious Education and upholding and supporting the Catholic Character.
- Ensure the administration of Catholic Schools Education Services is effective and supports the delivery of quality Catholic education.
- Assist schools to have a clear understanding of the core purpose and function of a Catholic school and of Catholic Character.
The CSES team and resources
firstname.lastname@example.org 04 496 1710
The Administrator is responsible for co-ordination of services and is the point of contact for:
Professional Development Records
Catholic Special Character Review and Development External Reviews
Administration of “S” Forms
CSES Professional Development
email@example.com 04 4961738
The Leadership Consultant provides support and professional development to the Principals and Boards of Trustees in the primary and secondary schools of the Archdiocese of Wellington.
School Leadership Support
Board of Trustees Support
Board of Trustees prayer resource provided byTe Kupenga – the Catholic Leadership Institute
Primary Religious Education Consultant
firstname.lastname@example.org 04 496 1335
The Primary Religious Education Consultant provides support and professional development to the Directors of Religious Studies and teachers of Religious Education in the primary schools of the Archdiocese of Wellington.
PREC Newsletter Term 1 2020
Secondary Religious Education Coordinator and Catecetical Studies Coordinator
email@example.com 04 496 1708
The Secondary Religious Education Consultant/Catechetical Studies Coordinator:
- Provides support and professional development to the Directors of Religious Studies and teachers of Religious Education in the secondary colleges of the Archdiocese of Wellington.
- Coordinates the New Zealand Certificate of Christian Studies (Religious Education) programme to ensure that those students in pre-teacher training have access to the study programme and the ability to complete it during the course of their study.
- Provides support for schools and teachers as they work towards qualifications in Religious Education through the Catholic Institute of Aotearoa New Zealand.